Sunday, November 19, 2006

I've Officially Arrived

Last night I got hit on by a person who is not of my sexual persuasion. I like to think this means I'm so good-looking that no one can resist my charms. However, this person was not very young and not very good looking, so I hope this does not speak about what league I'd be in if I were of the other persuasion.

I also learned last night that there's never a very good time to say, I don't play for your team. Better to accept the compliments and take the number, and then mutter something about being so drunk that you probably won't remember this the next day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob Dively said...

You could definitely pull higher quality if you wanted. Just make sure to tell us all about it.

BTW, nice move on the dance floor.

6:06 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Que-ni said...

I have from official hot female sources that you could go for the other team, and be a vertible Babe (Ruth) with a string of homeruns.

Then we could both talk and make fun of mad bush.

10:05 AM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home