Saturday, November 18, 2006

Draino Doesn't Work

The more effective thing to do is to plunge the drain. Thanks to the amigo who offered me the suggestion. I think I got that problem under control now.

But I still have no cable and no internet at home. And last night I was a hair's breadth away from losing my phone too, which would have been a disaster. Funny story, it was around midnight when I decided I needed to call up my friend to tell him some meaningless gossip, and that's when I discovered I didn't have my phone. Luckily I was able to go back and get it. God bless the meaningless gossip.

On Thursday night I went out with a ugrad friend and some grad friends, and they made me cry by recollecting what an loser asshole I used to be - in the process of complimenting how far I had come, ha. Beware of two worlds colliding. You think you're man enough to own up to your past, but then... But then it's even more embarrassing to show that you're not man enough, and everyone feels bad, and that only makes you cry harder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Plunging is definitely the way to go.

12:20 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home