Monday, March 13, 2006

From the Show That Does Nothing in Moderation

comes the most spectacular shark-jumping of ever: Saved by the Bell's "Zach Attack" episode. This is the one where Zach et al start a band, make it big, fall apart because of Zach's Yoko Ono manager-girlfriend, reunite with the hit song "Friends Forever," and then Zach wakes up and finds that it was all a dream. Terrible!

The most baffling part, besides the entire story, is why Jessie is not included in this band. The Hot Sundae episode ("I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...so...scared!") would lead you to believe that she's the only one with any musical talent. Though I supposed Slater is talented in anything he tries.

But this may be a feather in poor Elizabeth Berkeley's cap. Whenever people give her grief for Showgirls, she can always come back with, "Hey, at least I had nothing to do with Zach Attack!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great episode. By the way, I saw "Scott Tenorman Must Die." It was disturbing, but I still laughed (which is also disturbing).

11:59 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Ed: Jeez, what a li'l crybaby!
Colin: Are you gonna cry all day, crybaby?
Thom: You know, everyone has problems; it doesn't mean you have to be a little crybaby about it.
Ed: Come on, guys, let's go. This kid is totally not cool.
Thom: Yeah, that's the most uncool kid I've ever met.
Phil: Little crybaby!

Haha! It's even funnier because this is exactly what happened in Cartman's first, lame version of his revenge.

2:17 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeends Foreeeeeever!

12:44 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Am I the only one who thinks this episode SUCKS?

1:55 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home