Saturday, March 11, 2006

Angry Dreams

These past three nights I've been woken up by realistic nightmares that left me with one searing impression: anger. The first involved me and an unjust lover. The second involved me and a cop who was trying to give me a speeding ticket. And last night's dream involved multiple conflicts, not to mention every ill omen in the book. My DOG was running around being a pain in the ass, and in need of a bath. My parents had another BABY, and for some reason I didn't know about it until months later, and plus I had a sneaking suspicion I might end up raising him. My brother had invited his coke-dealing friends to our house for DINNER - and they kept shooting off their guns in the house, and breaking things, and talking about hauling corpses in their cars, all of which was very tense and frightening to me. And of course there was that violent tension between my mom and my brother's significant other, which I don't need a dream to tell me about.

It was all very vivid,so that I didn't know I was dreaming. I wouldn't say I've fallen into depression again, but I need to find a zen place.

Ps, my awesome super-cable got unhooked yesterday. Now I'm left with the limited basic, plus my morning Saved by the Bells.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm real sorry you're having bad dreams... maybe you'll find your zen spot when you come and visit!!

12:10 AM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home