Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bile

I'm so annoyed. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I started wondering whatever happened to Asshole #2, and so I did a google search. It turns out that he's doing his residency at HARVARD. On the one hand, good riddance, I'm sure they deserve each other; the super-asshole has gone back to the mother ship. On the other hand, GOD DAMN IT! Things are going pretty well for me, but I know that a part of me will never be happy until I know that this particular asshole has gotten his comeuppance, until he has died a miserable raving homeless man and is toiling away in an eternity of hellfire - and I can't be happy so long as he is prospering. True, I know how this might have come about: he's overqualified as an orthopedic surgeon, being as he is a failed cardiologist (hence, a good part of his resume has some impressive stuff on it, for the orthopedics circle) - but still. It isn't fair. The cosmos is seriously out of whack. Asshole #2 is living proof that the Manichees are right, or that God simply doesn't give a crap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I find it amusing that Asshole #2 is in the same residency program (although different years) as my own ex's older brother. Small, small world. Let me tell you this - his asshole-ish nature is will be nurtured at Harvard. The world will have a genuine slimeball before he finishes the program.

7:25 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

Ha, isn't that the truth. I'm sure being an asshole is, like, a requirement for getting in. Who knows, maybe he even put down on his resume all the shit he pulled on me...or at least, he mentioned it in an interview and they were like, "Welcome to Harvard!" Because I happen to know for a fact that he got rejected from some lesser program, in NY (NYU?).

9:14 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home