Friday, April 15, 2005

Trey

Trey is the new bad boy on the OC, and Ryan's brother. He just got sprung from prison in Chino (ie bona fide bad boy) and starting fresh, and Ryan very much wants him to go straight (ie vs crooked). One night, the night before Trey's birthday, Ryan thinks he's caught Trey doing a drug deal. He confronts him about it in the morning - they fight - and it turns out that Trey was completely innocent.

"And you know what I thought when I saw you at my door?" says Trey with an injured sniffle. "I thought, here's my little brother coming to take me out for breakfast on my birthday."

"Awww, Trey!" my friend and I crooned. "We'll take you out for breakfast!"

Bad boy with a sensitive side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet some of us still love the dorky one. Wish me luck! Think logical verbal reasoning thoughts tomorrow!

11:05 PM, April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home