Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bust

The freelance job is falling through. I got an email on Saturday night that said they wanted me to turn something in by Wednesday midnight; I was to read over the material and reply with questions, after which they would send me a template for my first assignment. I replied on Monday afternoon, and to this minute I've received neither an answer to my last email nor the promised template.

I'm concluding that if my liaison is this disorganized, I may never see a check, even if I turn in work. Thus, I'm shelving this project until they contact me.

One down, one left. LSAT interview tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

Man, boo to the freelancing people. I hate these last minute, jump through hoop requests.

11:49 AM, January 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home