Monday, May 14, 2007

Broke-Ass Gamblin' Woman Blues

Gambling ain't fun when your ass is broke. A lesson to be learned from this weekend, and also the theme for the blues song I will never pen. All the mathematical games were too high stakes for me, and the slots eat your money up so fast, about a dollar a minute if you're slow. According to my parents, they also don't yield winnings like they used to. I found that my best way for making that dollar last was the video poker. Nevertheless, I think that $47 would have been better spent on shoes.

I also watched my first "gay circus" that's become the Vegas signature. This one was called Le Reve. I had to tip my hat to that upper body strength. If I had that power, there's nothing I couldn't do. I'd also look like a total dude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Que-ni said...

you MEAN you're not?

DoH -- am I confuzed

11:04 AM, May 15, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

Ha. You kill me with your wit.

3:24 AM, May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home