Wednesday, March 28, 2007

State of Discontent

I know my posts have become more rare and less interesting. Somehow you lose the will to write when all you have is bitching, and you know all your bitching is futile. I hate my coursework (Apollonius of Rhodes - worst poet ever), I have to start a paper about Cicero and I have no idea where to go with it, I don't know when I'm going home because I can't decide if I want to try taking the German exam before I leave, I've come off a month of feuding with one of my professors, at least, I hate Latin, my credit is ruined because of fucking Comcast, I have to find a new place to live, and most importantly, my new Netflix DVDs are not being mailed! I can't wait until this circus is over.

On an unrelated note: I just remembered that I saw Snakes on a Plane a few weeks ago and I forgot to write about it. I think a conversation that happened during the viewing nicely sums it up:

"Wow, I can't believe this one scene has lasted for twenty minutes."
"It lasts for pretty much the whole movie."
An hour later:
"You're right, that WAS the entire movie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home