Friday, March 23, 2007

Pride Hurt, Pubes Hurt

Twice today, because I was dressed up in my fancy spike-heeled shoes with no traction, I slipped and fell on my butt. That means that I also dropped Pubes, and I was hoping the damage was minimal (it looks like it is), but now the right side of the screen has fuzzy stripes. It's a good thing I got the AppleCare.

Why was I dressed up in impractical shoes, you ask? Because today was the big day of my conference paper! It went over beautifully; I had a great turn-out and one of my professors said the paper was "very smart." I feel so much gratitude to all the support I got. I even had two of my students show up at 9:30 in the morning, and they stayed for the whole hour and half panel. Even I didn't want to stay for the whole hour and half.

3 Comments:

Blogger Da said...

congrats on the paper and sorry about pubes. hope you're finally catching up on sleep, too! the soreness is from not working your muscles for too long... you start losing muscle and that hurts, too.

10:38 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

Wow, that sucks. I'm becoming a noodle-person!

11:11 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Congrats on the paper! I had forgotten about you naming your computer pubes, so I first thought that you were wearing a really short skirt with no underwear. LOL. Strange image. Thanks for the insight Da! Now I know why I get achy! Yikes! I should start working out.. or something... :-/

1:58 AM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home