Saturday, March 24, 2007

True What They Say About Sleep Debt

I've had sleep debts before, but never one that lasted for a month. Not surprisingly, it took a lot more for me to make it up last night: I woke up at 7 this evening! That's a new record, even for me. I guess I didn't go to sleep until about 3:30, because I went to an 11pm show of the Crucible because my friend was in it (and ps, has anyone ever noticed how misogynistic the Crucible is?)...that would make it 15.5 hours of sleep, which I suppose I've outdone before.

Anyways, the part I can't explain is why I feel all achy today, like I spent the day surfing, except worse because my legs feel all achy too, like i spent the whole day doing ballet. It's weird. Maybe it has something to do with me falling on my butt twice yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home