Saturday, December 30, 2006

Satisfying Day

Law and Order, Law and Order, Law and Order, Mimesis as Make-Believe, Law and Order, Epsilons, Haagen Daaz, spiked hot chocolate. This is the life.

Oh and by Law and Order, I wasn't talking about my left fist and right fist, respectively (hee hee!), I was talking about Special Victims Unit, of course.

I forgot to mention that I heard another band I liked, confirming once again that my tastes seem to be regional. This time it's the Smut Peddlers from Redondo Beach. They had a song featured in Jackass called If You're Gonna Be Dumb You Gotta Be Tough - nuff said - and I was wondering and wondering where I had heard of the Smut Peddlers before. Then I realized that I had heard of them, though I hadn't heard their songs, because they play around the neighborhood. It's true that SoCal punk all sounds the same after a while, but for now I haven't had enough. For now I'm thinking no one else does it as well as the people of my soil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home