Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pirates 2: Dead Man's Chest

Against all probability, I really enjoyed this movie. I heard people complain that there were too many plot twists, even more than the first; but in my opinion the flaw is not so much that as it being completely impossible to figure out what the plot is in the first place. I gotta say I spent about 90% of the movie scratching my head and wondering, WTF? Plus, every conversation that seemed like it would have been clarifying was delivered by a mumbling actor. Luckily I had a narrator there to explain things to me, because if I had been on my own all the motivations of the movie would have made no sense to me whatsoever.

But once I knew what was going on, I thought it was a pretty cool concept. Norrington: didn't see that one coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home