Monday, September 25, 2006

Eye Cream

I finally broke down and bought some. Back in August a Lancome representative had informed me that the aging process starts around my age, and that the eyes are one of the most prominent places where you show age. At the time I thought, Haha yeah right, nice hustle; and besides I like to think I have a bit of a baby face, which would buy me a few extra years compared to my peers...

Then I thought about it some more, and it started to prey on my fears gradually.

Then last week I had a series of events where people happened to look at my driver's license picture, taken when I was seventeen, and they would exclaim at how different I looked! I still don't really see it, ie the difference between me then and me now, but it was a rude awakening enough to get me to succumb to the Lancome woman's hustle and buy some expensive eye cream. Better now, while it's preventative, than waiting til the damage is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home