Saturday, September 23, 2006

Long Hiatus

I haven't had anthing to write for a while. Nothing much has been going on except the run of the mill school stuff...which I've been ROCKING by the way (more Greek this year, less Latin). TBS has foiled my mornings by scheduling the Megan Mullaley show at 8, and therefore moving Saved by the Bell to the 6-8 slot - meaning that I often can't get up in the morning, because 6 or 7 is too early, and Megan Mullaley is hardly a motivation at 8. Luckily, this hasn't caused me to sleep through class yet, but it does prove my thesis that TV is mentally stimulating, not mentally deadening. When I woke up in the mornings with the TV stimulaton, I somehow always had more to say later in the day.

I keep having these dreams about closed, maze-like rooms in a house. The feeling is both cosy and claustrophobic. Last night's dream room was my bedroom, and it was especially cosy. I had just finished cleaning and refurnishing it, and there were a lot of toys lying around, and I candle that I had left burning on accident, but then it burned itself out instead of burning my room down. I feel like these closed-room dreams signify something, but I haven't been able to figure out what yet. I would say that they increased in frequency since about the middle or late summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home