Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wifebeater

The person formerly known as "New Guy" will henceforth be referred to as "Wifebeater" (on account of his favorite attire), if there is ever occassion to mention him again. My friend Shelly commented before on how one of my "cons" concerning him could be problematic, and I fully agree; therefore I am happy to announce (though with mortifried pride) that it will be a problem no more, since Wifebeater seems to be blowing me off - thus freeing me to refer to him with a pejorative.

Here's a guy, once again, who seems even more impetuous and histrionic than me. Before he was calling me every single day, and going out every other day, which was really too much. Now he won't even return my call. Last Friday I had said I would rather stay at home and veg than go out with him, and this is what I get. I thought to the rest of the world, relationships were something that happened more gradually, and less perversely, than this. Somehow I never seem to get a taste of how the other half - the stable half - lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home