Friday, August 04, 2006

Who Knew Ice-T Is Hilarious?

[Several ellipses in transcript, because I'm writing from memory, and there was a lot of fluff in between.]

Conan:
Are there any types of music, like Streisand, or Air Supply, that your fans would be surprised to hear you liked?

Ice-T:
Aw naw, not Streisand. I'd say the poppiest record I liked was that one by the New Radicals, you know the one that went like...[sings]. I used to rock that record all the way to Vegas [pretends to bump to the music].

Conan:
Do you find that you dance differently to that kind of music? What if your fans pulled up to you dancing in your car like that?

Ice-T:
I would have made it hip. They would have thought that's the new thing.

Conan:
Okay, then make this hip. It was recently reported that you attended a tupperware party.

Ice-T:
It wasn't a "tupperware party." It was a party in New York, in a club. Tupperware was served.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home