Sunday, July 09, 2006

Proud Moment

Today my dog caught a rabbit that was trying to munch on our vegetable garden. He's been running after bunnies for years, but he was always to timid to make the big lunge. Today he succeeded. He tried to give the bunny to my mom, but small rodent-like animals are my mom's pet phobia, so she ran in the house, and the bunny ran away.

I'm glad my dog wasn't feeling ruthless enough to kill the rabbit. I guess he isn't hungry, so he's just kind of curious about them. I hope he stays that way, because the day he starts leaving dead animals on our doorstep is the day my workload gets heavier. Cleaning up his poo is bad enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, boy!

8:25 AM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! fun times :) go get 'em, boy!

9:54 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home