Friday, July 07, 2006

Polar Bears

There's something about polar bears that's so entertaining. I saw an episode of Seinfeld the other day that featured this hilarious old guy from Kramer's Polar Bear Club.

Polar Bear: "The male kangaroo doesn’t have a pouch, only the female has it. So the male has pouch envy. 'Why should she have this huge pouch, and I have nothing? I have things to carry, too. At least give me a pocket!'

I also have a polar bear joke in my regular reperatoire.

Fiinally, I heard a great band the other day called the Bipolar Bears. I heard them on my new favorite radio show, Back and Forth with Nino on Wednesday nights. My old favorite radio show used to be on Wednesday nights, too: Record Roundup with Oscar Cox, which is where I got my fondness for rockabilly. Alias marathons on TNT are also on Wednesday nights. It's a great part of the week.

But anyways, the Bipolar Bears - what a winning name. The band is cross-membered with another band I liked, the Manifolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home