Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh Man, I'm So Irked

1. The OC. 22 hours of my life this season I'm never getting back.

2. My other job informed me today that I have to lecture about the SAT critical reading for an hour on Saturday. I thought I was teaching a class, but no, I'm being evaluated. How come they didn't do this before they hired me? Why are they doing this instead of training me themselves? What the hell do I know about SAT strategies? How am I supposed to fill up an hour if no one is there to ask questions?

3. I must have eaten something funny, because I'm breaking out in hives.

4. There are a lot of people who love to say, "Hey, it looks like the DOG is walking YOU!" I was out walking my dog when someone said that to me, again, and I swore that the next time I heard that I would say, "OMG, no one's ever said that to me before!" because there are only so many times I can force a polite chuckle. Then someone else said the dog is walking me...but I didn't have the nerve to be rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home