Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Different Moods of Ice Cream

When it comes to ice cream, I'm not hard to please. I normally go for the classic, smooth, rich chocolate; with chocolate chips when I'm feeling adventurous, and with raspberries when it's available.

Today, for the first time in my life, I felt an active craving for ice cream with lotsa lotsa inclusions. Ie, Ben and Jerry's.

Another strange mood: I find myself listening to Megadeth, which was once the meaning of my life, but hasn't been now for some time (since 2002, maybe?). Megadeth is the only band I've seen live more than once, I think...well, of the bands that charged more than $20 for tickets. Then, I don't now, I guess as I became a happier person me and Megadeth stopped "getting" each other.

Does this mean that I'm unhappy now? I don't think so. I think it just means I'm bored. Bored enough to go over every arpeggio (sp?) with loving attention, which starts to sound like white noise to me when I'm busy.

Maybe inclusions are the ice cream equivalent to arpeggios.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob Dively said...

I hear Dave Mustaine likes Rocky Road.

5:46 AM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Haha! Touche, Bob.

The heart of human suffering is that there is always a better flavor of ice cream out there.

12:01 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home