Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I don't know how I'm going to make it tomorrow

Today I just had German in the morning; luckily, a light day. I thought I wasn't feeling too sick, aside from the throat thing, so I went to class. Then I thought I'd do tomorrow's homework at my office, and then go home, but instead I passed out for two hours (though, somehow avoiding the ubiquitous office-nap drool). Then I went home and slept for several more hours.

I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. Thursday are my days when I spend 7 hours just in class - including one three-hour seminar. I don't feel like I'm on the upward curve yet on this parabola of sickness, so if today's little experiment was an indication of anything, tomorrow will be the most exhausting day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home