Monday, January 30, 2006

Unprecendented

Yesterday The Jilter did the unprecedented and faced confrontation. Apparently some of the people at his work had told him that I was a big flirt - which I don't deny; with enough friendliness comes free drinks, eventually - and this led him to believe that I was "easy," and therefore it wasn't SPECIAL that I liked him. What a drama queen! And not a little insane. I pointed out that he was acting like a total headcase who gave even ME a run for my money.

Anyways, the truth is that I like him, and so we reconciled. Maybe it will be a good change: for once I won't have to hear about being paranoid and irrational, because for once, I'll be the party delivering that speech. Perhaps, after all, the only ones who can stomach my neuroses are the ones who are too neurotic even to notice them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and so we reconciled."

Have you gone mad.

8:48 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Yeah, sorry. You and everyone else are officially absolved of having to indulge me in my complaints.

12:06 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger GyangBang said...

MWAHAHA.. oh sigh.. wow, i have to give it to him for facing the confrontation though.. You're from California! Of course you're a flirt! Sheesh! Mich boys, go figure :) Keep me updated of course! Even if its just through blog b/c you cant talk :( Feel better!

4:06 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

That's what I'm saying! Don't hate the playah, hate the game... No, I'm kidding! But seriously, I didn't think guys could be so retarded about this stuff, like post-1980.

FYI: he's a New Yorker, not a Midwesterner. Something to put in your pipe and smoke, no?

9:47 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home