Friday, January 27, 2006

Nose-Picker

Yesterday, a girl I don't like (in spite of my best efforts) was talking to me and a friend. Then right in front of us, in the middle of talking - I mean staring right at us with nothing to divert our view - she picks her nose and drops the booger in her mouth. This wasn't one of those indirect nose-picks, say with your thumb or index finger, that could possibly look like you're just rubbing your nose. Nay, it was an no-holds barred PINKY nose-pick, followed by her trailing said pinky to her mouth.

Stunned, I pushed a note toward my friend: "Did she just pick her nose and eat it?" He wrote back "YES" in capitals and underlined, as much in disbelief as me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

egad . . . no . . . no . . . no, I can't think I've ever stooped that low. Not with nobody.

Another kick-ass post. Love from the fans.

11:33 AM, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home