Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Poor Broken Heart

I just drowned it a Long Island Iced Tea, the first I've ever finished. Well, my friends tell me I'm much better-looking than the fool who jilted me. That means I'm better-looking than Tom Welling, aka Smallville's Clark Kent. Ha!

Yet for all that, it stings. He was the first person who gave me that spark of excitement since over two years ago (Asshole #1, if you're keeping track). It's true that I tend to get ahead of myself, and come to conclusions about people even before I know them. But I do know this for sure, that the Spark is something you know immediately, and no amount of familiarity can build it up if it isn't there the first time.

So sad...

1 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

You know people often get married to people they didnt like in the first place.. no initial spark there. Although the whole thing reeks of "settling" which, I do hate..

Oh that reminds me of this article I read in a christian magazine that advised women to settle earlier in their lives than later b/c your options get worse the older you get..

hm, i dont know how that really applied to your post but i thought i'd share :)

11:21 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home