Sunday, April 24, 2005

Party Like It's 2001

Tonight there was a party in an SF club that turned out to be a flashback from freshman year: about 95% of the guests were recent alums from my school...and just like those freshman year parties, the boys had ZERO game. Oh well. The mean was pretty unattractive anyways.

I did, however, get a foot massage from someone who kinda-sorta had game, and who was above the mean, lookswise. The foot massage was AWESOME. (Didn't tickle or nothing.)

JULES
...Foot massages don't mean shit.

VINCENT
Have you ever given a foot massage?

JULES
Don't be tellin' me about foot massages -- I'm the fuckin' foot master.

VINCENT
Given a lot of 'em?

JULES
Shit yeah. I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'.

VINCENT
Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?

[Jules looks at him a long moment.]

JULES
Fuck you.

[He starts walking down the hall. Vincent, smiling, walks a little bit behind.]

VINCENT
How many?

JULES
Fuck you.

VINCENT
Would you give me a foot massage -- I'm kinda tired.

JULES
Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed -- this is the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home