Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm So Irked

My class today voted on whether we should move our Friday 10am meeting time, for a three-hour seminar, to Thursday 5:30 pm. To me, this is a no-brainer; my Thursday night partying is pretty much mandatory this quarter. I went out last night, had oodles of fun, and dragged my carcass out of bed this morning with the utmost willpower to finish my assignment, and went to class. Still, I would not think of not-partying on Thursday, as hard as it makes Friday; that's just a non-negotiable this quarter.

It would have been perfect if we could get our seminar out of the way Thursday, and I could go out, as free as a bird, later that night. I wouldn't even mind missing the OC if that's what it came to. Unfortunately for me, only one other guy in the class agreed with me. All the other dorks wanted a Friday 10am. Bill William and I were pissed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate how people don't know how to have a good time. I personally love to have my Thursdays free to party, and then study on Friday nights! Woo!

7:42 PM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

I know. I can't believe those losers are out partying tonight, instead of studying like us. Dorks.

12:25 AM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home