Friday, November 09, 2007

Time for an Update

Nothing to write home about, but it may be worth documenting that there's nothing to write home about these days. I quit the J-O-B as of Tuesday and am back to having tons of time...which correspondingly means that it's even harder to get anything done. Here are some of the stuff I'm supposed to be tackling:

1. Finish, shorten personal statement - I'd say I have about 2 more paragraphs left to go, which will put me a good 500 words over.
2. Figure out how to use the frickin LSAC website
3. Figure out which schools I'm applying to, compile application materials
4. Study for the LSAT
5. 1 business email, to asshole Arthur
6. At least 3 friendly emails
7. Make my first student loan payment :-(
8. Start thinking about Christmas. FYI: www.mymms.com/winter

Speaking of gifts, I have a new love: the Build-a-Bear workshop. I had a chance to shop with them when I was customizing a bear for Nice Boss, and even though it probably wasn't the most exciting thing to receive, it was hella cool putting it together.

I had a dream last night about Steve-O. I sort of got blitzkrieg attacked when he ran into my room and shook his fleas all over me. Very vivid stuff. The flea-cloud was on me for just a few seconds, and immediately my face, neck, shoulders, and arms were COVERED in these tiny hard goosebumps, capped with pus. And, my room was infected. Steve-O should take notes from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

Student loan payments suck. Mine have all started, and man, it is 300 dollars from my paycheck every month. And, apparently, even if you declare bankruptcy you still have to pay your student loans. It's even more crazy than the credit card companies. These damn student loan payments are the only thing that freaks me out about possibly not getting a job for next year, and it's the only thing that will push me into any available job whether I want it or not.

8:04 AM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

Word. This is why I have to go back to school.

4:00 PM, November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home