Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rut

There's something wrong with me. I was reading for fun, but I had to stop because I lost interest midway through. I'm utterly bored with television. I can't bring myself to watch my current Netflix, Motorcycle Diaries, because I can just FEEL it'll be total snoozers. I have no inclination to respond to any of my potentially subletters, and make back some of that massive cash hemorrage that is my lease. That reminds me, I have to pay my rent. Most alarmingly of all, I just passed through the whole Memorial Day sale period with all the online clothiers without buying a stitch of new clothes. Where did all my interests go? What did I do with the vim of life? I mean seriously: I just sat there this whole evening because I couldn't think of a single thing that would feel worthwhile.

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

Is that what a rut is? Man I've been in a rut for 2 years! Lol.. but seriously.. if you figure out the cause of this rut, let me know.. :-/

3:55 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Rex said...

LOL! I guess I should consider it a good thing that I'm becoming less attached to the TV...it's just that I never thought I'd see the day.

4:02 PM, May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home