Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Stitches

FINALLY got to see them play - the last two times I tried the band didn't show up. So I learned that not only are the Stitches the flakiest band I ever liked, but they are also the most unattractive, physically. Woof! Fat, wrinkley, bad fashion - you name it. It's astounding that their music (at least for one album) is so satisfying. Sometimes it was the only thing that got me through those rainy days.

A fun, unrelated FYI: did you know that Fergie is from Hacienda Heights? Holla! I knew there was a reason I liked her.

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

I used to think Fergie was a goddess, until I saw a closeup of her face and realized she looks like a man. But boy can she sing and dance! :)

1:20 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Ha! You may have a point, but I maintain that no one looks like a man compared to Jessica Simpson

4:12 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home