Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can't Sleep

As I lay here thinking of how exhausted I SHOULD be (I slept a wee 2.5 hours last night), I suddenly realized that I'm stressed out of my mind. I think I mentioned before that I usually repress stress so well that I can't even tell anymore if I'm stressed or not - if I've become a real slacker or if I'm merely pretending to be a slacker. But now I know I'm stressed. It's overwhelming how much history I have to imbibe this week on Sparta, and this month on everything, and plus by tomorrow I somehow have to become a Revolutionary War (and pre-Revolution) expert, on top of everything else. I can't remember history! It's too boring and too rote.

And did I mention I have to take a Latin exam?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww. call me if you need to decompress!

12:15 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home