Friday, August 18, 2006

Awesome Dream

I just had a dream that Joey Ramone was trying to seduce me. Obviously, it wasn't going to be hard for him. But even in my dream, there were like a ton of other women tucked away in every room, waiting for a piece; which sucked.

A few night ago I had this other dream that there was this almost infinitely deep pool, and I had to save a guy who was stuck at the bottom (and almost drowned myself). I looked up this up in a dream interpretation dictionary, and it said that diving (into murky water) signifies uncertainty, while saving someone from drowning signifies loss of control or loss of identity. Drowning oneself signifies being overwhelmed by repressed emotions.

I always thought I was pretty secure with who I am. But am I having an identity crisis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home