Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Red Hot Catholic Love

Stan: What would the priest...possibly want to put in our...butts?
Cartman: Maybe... No.
...
Chef: Hello there, children!
Stan: Chef! What would a priest want to stick up my butt?
Chef: Good-bye!
Tweek: Rrrh. Nobody is going to tell us. This is going to drive me insane!
Kyle: Calm down, Tweek. There has to be a rational explanation.
Cartman: Aw, dude, I think I might have it.
Stan: What?
Cartman: It makes perfect sense. Okay, work with me on this: if you eat food, you crap out your butt, right?
Kyle: Yeah.
Cartman: Alright, now keep working with me here, it's getting a little complicated. If you eat food and crap out your butt, then maybe, if you stuck food in your butt, you crap out your mouth. [Long pause] Hm?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. perfect!

10:53 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home