Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cat's Out of the Bag

that I think I have, like, the best sense of style in the world. I didn't realize that I had sustained enough decency to keep mum about this opinion until Yeah I Can Ride a Horse said something like, "so now that you finally admit you think you're the best at fashion..." I guess I'm better at pretending to be modest than I thought; because after his comment, it occurred to me that yes, I was a little embarrassed about saying such a thing aloud. (In fact, the slip-up came through the compliment of another: "Gwen Stefani is the one person in the world who has as good, if not better, sense of style as me..." You can say I have a slight taste for the grunge.)

Hehe.

Anyways, my fabulosity at fashion made me reflect, sadly, on how I live beyond my means. I don't have the cash to pay for the extravagant space I'm living in, much less my extravagant vanity. But sadly, I have a way of justifying it: wouldn't it be a shame if I didn't take advantage of my God-given sense of style? Wouldn't I be depriving the world of a visual experience? Moreover, the day will come - and it's not too far away - when I'll be too fat and too old to even pull off whatever ensemble I have in my head. Gather ye roses while ye may.

1 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

I wholeheartedly agree! Rock it! Own it! Love it!

12:03 AM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home