Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sadist with Newer Magazines

I just had the most painful visit with the dentist - and yet, I suspect, oddly ineffective. I don't think he actually CLEANED anything, but rather just scraped away the whole enamel layer and tortured the inner nerve so that I would THINK he was cleaning something. Honestly, I didn't even think I had nerves in some of those places (like areas beside the gumline, etc).

Well, at least he didn't tell me I had a cavity, like those three other lying sons of bitches I saw three years ago, before I gave up on dentists all together. And he also fed me the most hilarious line:

"We recommend that you get braces."
"HA! Not gonna happen, man."

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

Mwahahaha metal mouth! Although they have invisible braces these days.. I could probably benefit from some.. but.. nah..

Ok I think i'm officially caught up on all your new entries. I'm off! ;)

6:35 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally had braces, man!
but yeah, get invisalign if you're going to do orthodontic work.

6:48 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home