Saturday, February 25, 2006

Things I Did Not Know

"...I was not happy with Team Canada, they shouldn't have lost to Switzerland."
???... "Wait. Are you talking about the Olympics?"
"Yes."
"O my god, when did they start?"
"About a week ago."

"...I don't think 'girly' drinks necessarily correspond to their alcohol content."
"What about, say, margaritas?"
"Not the way I make margaritas. I guess the frozen ones don't have a lot of alcohol."
"WHAT?? There's such a thing as a non-frozen margarita?"

Incidentally, I did venture to have one of those last night. It was called a Cadillac, and it was delightful. It's amazing what you learn every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger GyangBang said...

OOOH Was it a pink cadillac w/ sangria and half-and-half? okay maybe its not the same thing.. i've only had one once and it was at a diner and everytime i ask a bartender about it they laugh at me b/c they think the drink would be gross :(

6:33 PM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Hm, I think it's a different drink. Mine was just tequila and lime juice/margarita mix, on the rocks

4:09 AM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home