Monday, February 27, 2006

Diary.

1. Got a job. Oh yeah!
2. Learned how to make kimchi, theoretically. Three kinds of kimchi, to be exact.
3. Listened to my dad listen to his new Kenny G live dvd - in surround sound on volume, like, 60 (ie, the people across the street could hear it). But since I dragged him to see Black Sabbath, among others, I guess it's fair that I suffer.
4. Listened to Kenny G talk about how he first met Michael Bolton, followed by a performance with MICHAEL BOLTON.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the line."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! whats your job?

12:28 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Rex said...

Teaching the SAT. I hope it doesn't become obsolete anytime soon... Yay for standardized tests!

3:37 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just don't get frustrated with all the spoiled little kiddies

9:05 AM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home