Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What Kind of a Drunk Is Rex?

The jury's still out (usually sleepy, but once in a blue moon, hyper). Yesterday, I started off with a single shot and had the most interesting reaction, which is that I became both meaner and totally hilarious - in other words, I mastered the cheap shot.

"...he only smokes when he drinks."
"Why is that? And why do people smoke after sex?"
"I wouldn't know. I don't smoke."
"You don't smoke or you don't have sex? Tee hee!"
[Dead serious, over my giggling.] "Oh believe me, I have sex. TRUST me."

Ha ha ha! Guess my interlocutor. That was the closest I've ever seen him to really angry - oh mercy!

Incidentally, I had about 5 shots last night, all told; building up tolerance. Most interestingly, however, I was not able to fall asleep at all. I've been awake now since about 11am yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home