Sunday, December 18, 2005

Has Jackass Gone Too Far?

I concede that I don't find all the stunts on Jackass to be hilarious, as much as I'm a fan. Everything Bam Margera, for instance, is mildly interesting only in the way that Paris Hilton, I guess, is supposed to be fascinating. It's like the caprices of someone THAT stupid and spoiled are the only way you'll ever get to see pure random motion...

But today I saw an episode that seriously made me wonder, for the first time, if Jackass was in bad taste. This stunt featured a guy squeezing out a blackhead. (As I was eating at the time, it made me want to throw up.) I sat there stunned and horrified for a moment: no, they did NOT just go there! But then I watched...and watched...and watched the pus crawl its way out of the guy's face. It was the most spectacular pimple I have ever seen.

I decided that while a pimple generally might be bad taste, a truly EPIC pimple like that was worthy of mirth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home