Friday, November 11, 2005

The Flower-Delivery Guy, the Real Estate Rising Star, and "Rory Jackon"

I was talking with a friend just now about The OC. He has this theory that Charlotte's (Jeri Ryan) boyfriend - or as I would say, the suspiciously good-looking flower-delivery guy - might be the same guy as the character Matt Ramsey, the younger associate of the company that's looking to buy the Newport Group. I thought this guy was potentially shady. If my friend's theory is true, I would be right that he is shady, and he and Charlotte would be working on a double-sided scam against the Cohens. Bam Bam (my conspiracy theory friend) pointed out, rightly I think, that Charlotte's boyfriend is as of yet a floating character.

Neither of us remember the faces well enough to say for sure, and IMDB wasn't too helpful either. It didn't even mention the Matt Ramsey character in its guest star listings, and it placed Glen (the flower-delivery guy) in the wrong episodes.

However! In the course of my looking through the guest stars, I discovered that TOM WELLING is making a cameo in next week's episode!!! The best of both worlds collide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home