Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Crummy Day

I'm writing my Greek composition homework and wishing I were dead...

I think I'm dangerously close to falling into depression. God damn. I hate this! I don't know what to do. For a while my fun-hunting has been an effective diversion, but I think the reality is setting in that I'm just not excited by what I'm doing and I'm afraid of the future.

I had coffee with my thesis advisor, which was oddly uncomfortable - for the first time EVER, since I finished my thesis. It's really alarming. I had looked forward to seeing him. Things aren't going well today.

1 Comments:

Blogger MeeisLee said...

This is how I feel every time I walk into Latin class. I shake my fist at the ceiling saying "Utinam!" I feel that would bring me closer to the latin ancestor folk I'm studying and painfully analyzing and translating. At the same time, it's ironic because I'm cursing them in my head, wishing they died earlier so there would be a lot less to work with. I'm looking at you Cicero.

The difference might be that this class is a requirement and not by choice where it seems like you *chose* to take Greek. A choice I will never understand.

7:23 PM, September 04, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home