Sunday, March 13, 2005

Fascinoma

I saw a great band play tonight in Highland Park, and now I can tell you that I heard them first. It was really, really good. I was able to get into them even though I didn't know their music beforehand - something that doesn't happen too often. Afterwards I went out for Japanese food with the singer/guitarist, drummer, their kid brother Paul L, and Paul's old friend and my new friend Dan S. Good times! It's such a pity that I spent one very wonderful evening with people I'll probably never see again. Chance, and life - they're so strange. "All we are is dust in the wind, dude. Dust. Wind. Dude."

Speaking of chance, I passed my French exam!! I got a B, surely a mistake. Someone upstairs loves me. Let sleeping dogs lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home