Thursday, February 03, 2005

Rape and Plunder

My Vergil class today had a discussion about the destruction ("rape and plunder") of Carthage in 146 BCE. It reminded me of a joke that has fallen out of my reperatoire a bit, so I thought I'd bust it out here before I forget about it all together. It's Scandanavian.

A long time ago, the Vikings used to sail all around the north Atlantic lands, raiding the coastal cities. They would disembark chanting, "Rape and plunder, rape and plunder." When they got to England, they chanted, "Plunder, plunder, plunder, plunder."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better, baby! I know a cute frosh boy who loves you and your pantied behind. ;) Let me know if you need anything.

2:54 AM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

Thanks, D. Hey, do you think it would be a) more sketchy or b) less suspicious to take him clubbing with us and other unsuspecting frosh?

5:18 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger GyangBang said...

lol! why do i find that so funny. i dont know i guess i like making fun of ugly people. i really should stop.. in case i have an ugly kid since life likes to be all ironic and all. anyway feel better!

6:25 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Rex said...

You probably heard this one from me before, but I think I've hit the bottom of my ugly joke barrel.

Your mama's so ugly, when she looked out the window, she got arrested for mooning.

Hey G, that's the best I can do. Got to keep my peeps happy, right?

1:00 AM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home