Monday, February 07, 2005

Deep Quotes

If everyone else in the world jumped off a bridge, I'd get in line with them. So, in blog fashion: song lyrics.

What color panties are you wearing?
What color panties are you wearing?
What color panties are you wearing?
And how long have you been wearing them?

Ah, me. The essence of the human condition.

More seriously, though:

She said, my breasts they will always be open
Baby, you can rest your weary head right on me
And there will always be a space in my parking lot
When you need a little coke and sympathy

It sounds wonderful, doesn't it? And wouldn't you know, I was craving some Coca-Cola and sympathy just yesterday, while I was looking for a parking space...

...until my mom and dad drove up here to take care of me, in my stricken state. Then, I felt better. I know, I have the nicest parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home