Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Not Excited About Constitutional Law

I think we're all a little shocked to discover that Constitutional Law is rather blah, because you normally think that the practice of law is blah, and the intellectual stuff you never get to do is exciting, and that the Constitution is the acme of legal intellectualism. There must be something wrong with either the textbook or the teaching. I feel almost irritation at the idea of the Dormant Commerce Clause.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I worked crazy hard last semester and got mediocre grades. I loved Torts and I thought I killed it, but that returned a bare P. Meanwhile, my friend Towelie didn't even answer one of the four questions, and she also got a P. Her name is Towelie because she gets high all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home