Friday, November 21, 2008

What a Dumbass

[On the topic of what our class might want to donate for the fundraising auction.]

Me: What's the ballpark value we're aiming for?
Illisa: We don't know, it's an auction.

[DUH! That's why I asked BALLPARK!]

Sarah: Around $500-1000.

This same Illisa once insisted that I was sitting in her seat...when we were having class (a make-up session) in a different classroom. I was telling her it didn't matter, when a second dumbass said I was sitting in HER seat. How could I be sitting in two different people's seats? Oh right, WE WERE IN A DIFFERENT CLASSROOM.

Alas, numbers overcame brains.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

Dude, you have some aggressive dumb ass ladies hanging around at Stanford. they'll get into the courtroom and tell the stenographer that she's sitting in their seat.

9:35 PM, November 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home