Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I <3 Dr. Scholls

It's been a long time since I posted, and unfortunately, it's a frivolous post this time. I just wanted to say that I can't recommend enough the Dr. Scholls gel inserts! I spent quite a lot of time this weekend traipsing around in high, wooden heeled shoes, but they felt just like sneakers thanks to my Dr. Scholls. I must say I was skeptical, because any height puts a lot of pressure on the ball of the foot, regardless of how comfortable the rest of the shoe is, and plus I've tried those foam inserts before with the most unimpressive results. But the gel inserts are truly in a league of their own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

Yes, Dr. Scholl's inserts are pretty awesome, aren't they? I had some in my interview heels and they made it much more tolerable. But I think my feet are like, getting bigger in my old age so I think I might actually have to remove them. Speaking of old age and feet, I've become addicted to a pair of Birkenstocks I bought recently. I never ever thought that I'd be a Birkenstock type of person, but lo! traipsing around Rome in Birks was the best thing ever.

7:45 AM, May 28, 2008  
Blogger Rex said...

Birkenstocks! Really? I never would have guessed. They don't look like they'd be that supportive.

12:58 AM, June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home