Thursday, March 20, 2008

B-Dubs: The Reason for the Season

This year the Easter Bunny is bringing me the ONE thing I loved better about Michigan than California: a Buffalo Wild Wings. It was always my great regret that the wings places around here sucked so hard, with their one sauce, that was mostly vinegary, and hardly spicy. Someone else must have had the same thought, because B-Dubs is now invading my hometown. A mere 5 minutes from my house I'll have...12 different sauces...3 levels of spiciness...Mango Habanero...Carribean Jerk...Asian Teriyaki...

Dude, I'm getting teary just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cephalopod said...

Oh, snap! I keep seeing all these damn B-Dubs ads on the TV, but I don't think there's one near me. I'm so looking forward to that in April. Caribbean Jerk!!! Yum! I love wings! I am truly jealous of you.

6:42 PM, March 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home