Friday, September 07, 2007

Did That Just Happen?

11:45; speaker phone
"Are you guys ordering in for lunch?"
"We haven't gotten around to thinking about it yet. Did you want to order?"
"Yes...where would we order from?"
"Anywhere. What do you want?"
"Um..."
"The places that deliver are Thai, Chinese, and pizza."
"I guess...I'll have the pizza."
"Okay, I'll give you the menu."
[end speaker phone.]
"She always picks the one thing I don't want to order."

12:40
"Sorry, I still haven't put in the order for lunch. Tori hasn't told me what she wants, and I don't know where she disappeared to."
Me: "Oh. That's okay."

1:10
Me: "I'm going downstairs to get some food. I'm getting really hungry."

1:20
[Tori walks past us with a doggy bag.]
"Wow. Thanks for telling us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home