Wednesday, August 15, 2007

An Unusually Provocative Loveline

I was just tuning in and out as I was driving home last night, but I could tell from the exasperation in Dr. Drew's tone that the callers from last night's Loveline were especially fucked up.

1. a 19-year-old girl having an affair with her 60-year-old married professor, who then tried to make HER feel bad about seducing HIM.

2. a 16-year-old boy, perhaps a chromosomal case, born without testicles. He has no body hair and a high-pitched voiced, but is 6 feet tall. He never investigated hormone therapies because his mom told him that his testicles got cut off at birth when they got caught in the umbilical cord.

3. an adopted 16-year-old boy is getting hit on by his 14-year-old adopted bipolar sister.

4. an older guy calling into reiterate Loveline's advice to the affair-with-professor girl. He has a lawsuit pending against a janitor who molested him when he was 7. "I know about abuse, and it's wrong. If a person is in a position of authority - and I don't care if it's your teacher, your priest, or your janitor - that person should not be taking advantage of you. And I just want to say to that girl who called in, and to all you other listeners out there who have been abused, that if you have a problem and need someone to talk to, you can reach me at bigbirdbill@hotmail.com...
"Can you put me on hold? I want to say something to Dr. Drew off the air."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home